An energy efficient home allows you to take control of your investment. Today, it is possible and practical to have it all – a more comfortable and durable home while doing your part for national energy independence and environmental protection. It’s a win-win situation for everyone – now and for future generations.
- You don’t have to be a helpless victim of unstable energy prices or make a harmful impact on our environmental quality. Your new home can be earth friendly, affordable, and comfortable.
- Your home can be built to resist moisture damage and to last.
- Your home doesn’t have to create barriers or harm your family’s health with mold and other indoor hazards. It can be healthy, safe, and convenient.
As an NAHB Verifier we’ll help you build (or remodel), and give you have the power of choice. Combine that with research-based knowledge to take control of your investment you’ll benefit by:
- Lower utility bills
- Greater comfort
- Higher quality
- Better health
- Less maintenance and repair
- Environmental benefits
- Increased market value
- More time to spend as you please
Call us today for more information on how you can benefit from owning an energy efficient new home. 601-691-1496