gary@garynsmith.net
16016911496

Beware Carbon Monoxide

FacebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmailFacebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Carbon monoxide (CO), an odorless, colorless gas, which can cause sudden illness and death, is produced any time a fossil fuel is burned. CDC works with national, state, local, and other partners to raise awareness about CO poisoning and to monitor CO-related illness and death in the U.S.

GET A CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR

NEWS FROM AIRbnb

News from Airbnb : Smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) detectors save lives. That’s why we’re on a mission to get as many detectors into as many homes as possible. We encourage hosts to install smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) detectors in their space, test them regularly, and make sure their listing description is up-to-date.

ANTIDOTE – Outsmarting Carbon Monoxide

Audio and Video About CO

Dr. Sage Wiener has taken care of dozens of people with carbon monoxide poisoning as an emergency medicine doctor in Brooklyn.

He’s relied on oxygen to alleviate the headaches, dizziness, vomiting and other symptoms – a strategy that hasn’t changed much in recent decades.

But Wiener is heartened by new research that shows a protein might help people expel the poison and recover faster, mitigating potential damage to the heart, kidneys and other organs.

Home Inspector – Home Builder and Building Consultant/Coach

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ YouTube Vimeo 

Click to Read Comments!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Loading Facebook Comments ...

No Trackbacks.