Training is designed to help you master the FHA 203(k) Remodeling Program. Each 1-on-1 session is video recorded and hosted online enabling you to return and review – 24/7.
The cost is $140 per training hour – ($40 for 15 min time blocks) – for anything you want to discuss “outside” the planned/structured sessions listed below.
Each session is charged via PayPal, but a personal or business check is acceptable. We can discuss/train about one topic or cover them all. Stop me any time you feel you don’t need help with a topic and/or have to leave the session and want to cut it short for some reason. Your recorded sessions are uploaded within 24 to 48 hours.
Rates for Recorded Sessions
|Any Topic 15 Minutes||$40|
|Any Topic 30 Minutes||$75|
|Any Topic 60 Minutes||$140|
Each topic is customized to your pace and interest. Your video is custom recorded.
- FHA 203(k) Program Overview – Is a power point presentation and runs 30 mins. $75
- Software – We step through Larry Madison’s 203(k) Reporter program from one end to the other in 30 mins. $75
- Creating the Work WriteUp – Some time is spent in the software and takes 30 mins. $75
- Draws and Change Orders – Some lenders require specific data. It takes 30 mins. $75
- Working w/Contractors – Bid format & turn around time – Detail/Breakdown all together takes 30 mins. $75
- Marketing the K – Ideas on marketing the Loan Program in your community. Dynamic and creative session is 30 mins. $75
- All Topics Above – Broken down into 3 one hour recorded sessions (save $45 off hourly rate). $375
You’ll be required to have a Gmail Account and a head phone with a microphone. The sessions run on Google’s Hangouts Platform. A lap top with a camera and an ear plug will work also. If you don’t have one already, get a Gmail Account HERE.
I recommend the #1 software solution on the market, The 203(k) Rehab Reporter. The retail purchase price of the software is $559. Click HERE to download a 7 day trail version. My training is based on this software. The majority of lenders in the nation request and enjoy the generated reports and it’s adherence to Departmental specific documents.
The initial purchase includes 50 Report Credits, or 40 credits & an initial 2 computer connection to your choice of file share programs (ie: DropBox, Google Docs, etc). You’ll also receive technical support from 9-5 M-F Mountain Standard Time. Subscribe to the Corporate Niche YouTube Channel.
The plan reviewer should determine that contractor bids are reasonable and do not exceed the cost data publications from R.S. Means Co., Inc., “Repair and Remodeling Cost Data” book or the “Home-Tech Remodeling and Renovation Cost Estimator.” If these books are used the HUD field office will not question the reliability of the contractor/consultant cost estimates review. HUD Handbook 4240.4
Sample “Job Setup” Video