SocialMediaLandscape

Should I Tweet or Share it On Facebook?

I got this question from a fellow Google+er (inspector bud) over on my Google+ community Today’s Home Inspector. First off, Twitter just introduced a great way to share and I just posted your question (see below) to twitter from my desktop where I am encouraging those who follow me to view this post. In the […]

Comments ( 0 )
ASHI-Gold

Top 5 Reason’s To Recommend SafeHome Inspections

Top 5 reason’s why I’m the best choice to deliver your professional home inspection. 1. No other home inspector has more experience in residential construction. (isn’t that the “real reason” you hire the inspector – to make an informed decision.) 2. Reliability starts with my core values. Honesty, integrity and objectivity. My reports are not shaded with […]

Comments ( 0 )
Anti_Tip

#1 on My Top 10 Most Reported Safety Conditions – Range Anti-Tip

This is one of my Top Ten most reported home inspection conditions. Improperly installed free-standing, slide-in and built-in kitchen ranges can tilt forward when too much pressure is applied to an open oven door. The result from tipping the oven may be injuries (see video below), scalds and/or burns from hot food and liquids.  Follow These […]

Comments ( 0 )
Social-Media-Cheat-Sheet

Finally – A Complete Social Media Sizing Cheat Sheet

I “Googled” and “Binged” and I Googled and I Binged and …BOOM! paydirt! Aside from LinkedIn apparently not having landed on a fixed header width, this whole thing is brilliantly accurate (for the time being). Thanks LunaMetrics! Now I don’t have to measure every picture, outline every crop, count every letter on all the major social sites. Yes, […]

Comments ( 0 )
DSC03406

A/C Disconnect

A central air conditioner runs on 220 volts of electricity.  A connection must be made between the main electrical circuit panel in your home and the condensing unit in order for the air conditioning to run (large grey wire).  A skilled licensed electrical contractor should complete the high-voltage wiring.  Inexperience in this area can cause electrical shock […]

Comments ( 0 )